Buying a home is a unique experience that combines a significant financial investment with choosing a home to become a backdrop for your family life. My goal as your REALTOR® is to assist you in making the best possible decision while taking into account your financial and personal needs. When selling your home, I will manage the sale with a proven marketing system to ensure a smooth, successful closing at the best possible price.
When buying a home my responsibilities as your REALTOR® are to educate you on the process of home buying or selling, to put you on the process of home buying or selling, to put you in touch with the best individuals in the industry to ensure that the process flows smoothly, and most importantly to assist you in the finding a place that you will be happy to call home.
I have lived in the area my entire life. Prior to becoming a REALTOR®, I owned my own business where I learned the value of in providing excellent customer service and really listening to my customer’s needs. I am blessed to have two grown daughters, a son-in-law and three grandchildren who are the light of my life.
My background includes:
- Member Kokomo Area Association of REALTORS®
- Member Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Million Dollar Club
- Member of National Speakers Association
- Member of Indiana Speakers Association
- Member National Cosmetology Association
- Member of Christian Church Greentown
- Self Employed Sole Business Proprietor for 37 years
- Farm Experience
As your REALTOR®, my commitment is to SERVE YOU!